|- March 2013: Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on promotion of entrepreneurship
education was concluded between Graduate School of International Management,
International University of Japan, the Association of ASEAN-Japan Entrepreneurship
Education (AAJEE, under application of approval by ASEAN) and AsiaSEED.
- November - December 2012: Conducted "The 2nd Japan-ASEAN Human Resource
Development Program" in Yangon, Myanmar
- October 2012: Hold a pre-program seminar in Tokyo for Japanese participants
of "The 2nd Japan-ASEAN Human Resource Development Program"
- October 2012: Assigned JICA Survey "Mongolia Infomration Collection
and Verification Survey on Higher Education of Engineering"
- September 2012: The sixth Batch Fellow (160 fellows) under Prfessional Human Resources Development Project III (PHRDP-III) arrived in Japan
- September 2012: Conducted a special lecture series of entrepreneurship
education at Ishinomaki Senshu University sponcered by Mitsubishi Corporation
Disaster Relief Foundation
- February 2012: Conducted "The 2nd Japan-ASEAN Human Resource Development
Program" in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- February 2012: Assigned JICA Survery "Cross-border Higher Education
in Southeast Asia"
- January 2012: Assigned JICA Survey "Survey on the Human Resource
Development in Business Sector in Cabodia, Laos and Myanmar"
- December 2011: AsiaSEED participated in an international symposium on “Field –Oriented Leaders in Environment Sectors Asia and Africa Program (FOLENS)” hosted by Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology. This Symposium was funded by Japanese government through the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- October 2011: AsiaSEED participated in “Japan Education Fair 2011” organized
by the Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) in Hanoi and Ho Chi
-October 2011: The final survey of “Consulting Based Learning for
ASEAN SMEs (COBLAS)” sponsored by Japan ASEAN Integration Fund (JAIF) was
conducted at the De La Salle University, Manila, Philippines as a part of
“ASEAN Common Curriculum” project.
-October 2011: An Annual Seminar themed “ASEAN Common Curriculum”
project sponsored by JAIF was held in Manila, Philippines.
-September 2011: six researchers of Chulalongkorn University,
Thailand joined one month training course on “Science and Technology Research
Partnership for Sustainable Development (SATREPS)” program jointly conducted by
JST and the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA). It was hosted by the
University of Kitakyushu.
-September 2011: AsiaSEED supported Japanese speech contest
organized by the Professional’s Network in Advanced Instrumentation Society
(PAI-NET). It was held at Thai-Nichi Institute of Technology.
-September 2011: AsiaSEED made a presentation at an orientation
meeting for students that wish to study in Japan. The meeting was organized by
Japan Alumni of Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
-September - November 2011: Six fellows on the Development of Bandung Institute of Technology (III),
Indonesia entered Doctoral / Research courses at universities in Japan.
-September - October 2011: One hundred and Sixty-eight fellows on Indonesian Professional Human Resources
Development Program III (PHRDP-3) entered Master / Doctoral courses at
-September 2011: Five Indonesian fellows on Mitsubishi Corporation
International Scholarship completed
the Master course of Policy Analysis Program at Graduate Institute of Policy
Studies, and admitted to its Doctoral course.
- September 2011: A unique course
specially developed based on COBLAS has started as a part of “Venture
Enterprises Program” at the Faculty of Business Administration, Ishinomaki
Senshu University, Ishinomaki City, Miyagi Prefecture. (last until January
-July 2011 – Summer 2012: Approx. forty fellows on the Academic Fellowship Service Program of
Development of Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences of Syarif Hidayatullah
State Islamic University (UIN) visit Japanese research institutes /
universities for short term research activities of several weeks.
- June - September 2011: One
hundred and twenty two fellows on the Indonesian Professional Human Resources
Development Program III (PHRDP-3) obtained Master’s / Doctoral Degree, and returned
to their home country.