- Linkage between VNAT, local authority and university is inevitable. As working together, they can bring up the workshop/training on raising awareness among village people.
- Cooperation in the village is good and there are so many opportunities for the development of new tours.
- Environmental issue:
(1) There is a need to improve overall village hygiene.
(2) They need to build a big parking lot which requires an investment.
- When making a new tour, only a few artisans/households should be picked up for a visit, since there is not enough time to visit every house.
- The village needs to provide certain services to the tour; clean toilets, some space for resting, showing the production making process.
- The villagers need to display the products and sell them on the spot since the customers would prefer to buy products from the village directly.
- Since the benefit should go to all the villagers, setting the booths or stands along the street is suggested. Villagers could sell the products there.
- They need to provide other services in the village, such as drinks and snacks.
- The village atmosphere is an important factor in tourism, and the Phu Vin village is doing good in that sense. But they can improve it by growing more bamboo or rattan and give the tourists some good image of the village.
- The villagers need to be aware that a good and friendly manner shown towards tourist is effective.
- It is very important to raise awareness of handicraft and tourism development to village people in a simple way.
- Developing a detailed master plan is very important.
- The tour company has to satisfy their counterpart in the foreign country to get their agreement before starting the new tours, so it is important to bring up the service standards in the village to a certain level.
- Workshop or training to the local authority will be effective. (not to the artisans)
-The workshop will be on how to develop tourism in the village, including the importance of quality control (to raise the quality up), the attitude of villagers towards tourists.
- The villagers need to know the system of postal services and the tax systems to send the products abroad according to the customers' requests.
-There was an experience that he received a complaint from one of the customers, saying the products were only delivered to the port, not to their house.
-Provide training on tax or postal system to the locals, and develop a check list which is easy for village people to handle.
- Provide the villagers the field trip to other villages.
-They will have an experience of other villages.
-They will learn what are the main points of "handicraft and tourism development".
- It is recommended that more tour operators be invited to the target villages and make a linkage with them.
- Some services should be provided in the villages, namely renting service of the umbrella or bicycles at the tourist information, and building a bus stop or car parking for a big tour to come.
- Make sure if the tourists can use the credit card.