Oman Scholarship Programme by a Private Company
Period : 2014/1 - 2025
Client : Private company (company name not disclosed)
Asia SEED is cooperating with this project to ensure the smooth implementation of the project by a company which provides support for government-sponsored students selected by the Ministry of Higher Education of the Sultanate of Oman to study in Japan as a measure to contribute to education in the Sultanate of Oman.
Asia SEED provides the necessary support to ensure a smooth study abroad experience for international students.
Intake student number per year: 2~4 students
Study at: Master’s degree and Doctoral degree of Japanese university
(ex: Hokkaido University, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Kyoto University, Osaka University, Kyushu University, Waseda University, Keio University, Kwansei Gakuin University, Doshisha University and so on)
Asia SEED provides the following support to implement this program.
- To search potential Japanese universities, graduate schools, and courses based on the applicant’s field of study and the priorities of the Ministry of Higher Education in Oman, and prepare a list of application schedules, application materials, and selection procedures
- To support applicants in preparing their applications (preparation of application materials, communication with prospective supervisors, etc.)
- To arrange the admission procedures with the university once applicant has been accepted
- To support for scholarship recipients before and after their arrival in Japan (confirmation of flight schedules, finding housing after arrival in Japan, support for various governmental procedures, etc.)
- To provide emergency services during their stay in Japan
- To monitor academics and daily life periodically